These terms and conditions govern your use of Formula Square application. By downloading and using our app, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use our app.
License to use
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our app in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of our app, except as expressly authorized by us in writing.
To use our app, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information when creating your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities in connection with our app:
- Use our app for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our app;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our app or any systems or networks connected to our app;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our app;
- Use our app to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
- Use our app to collect any personal information about other users;
- Use our app to send unsolicited messages or advertisements;
- Modify, adapt, or hack our app, or attempt to do so;
- Reverse engineer or decompile our app, or attempt to do so;
- Violate our intellectual property rights;
- Use our app in any way that could damage our reputation or goodwill;
- Use our app in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our app;
- Attempt to bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our app;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to engage in any of the activities prohibited in these terms and conditions.
All content included on our app, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use any of our content without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of warranties
Our app is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our app will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that our app or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of our app in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our app, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your use of our app, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
We may terminate your license to use our app at any time, without notice, for any reason. Upon termination, you must immediately cease using our app and destroy all copies of our app in your possession or control.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide notice to you in accordance with applicable law. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.